Ryan is the founder of Church Marketing University, where he helps churches all over the world get more visitors each week. He and his wife, Amy, and daughter, Katelyn, are a part of Summit Park Church in Kansas City, Missouri. Ryan has many years of experie... read more
Solving the Next Week Crash
If your church is like most, you’ve experienced the frustration of spending time, energy, and resource preparing for big events like Easter, Christmas, and other outreaches only to find it did nothing to help you grow the church.
The week after the event is no different than the week before the event. It’s what we call, The Next Week Crash.
In this video you’ll discover the 10 Ways to Prevent the Next Week Crash after a big event. This is a system for creating greater retention where more people return to your church in the weeks following their first visit. With just a few simple tweaks you’ll see more visitors become heavily invested in your ministry.
Here are the ten topics we’ll cover in the coaching video:
- Understand it’s a marathon, not a sprint.
- Identify what is the real “win” and make it measurable.
- Prioritize collecting contact information.
- Develop a follow-up strategy.
- Allocate marketing dollars after the big event.
- Incentivize a return visit for visitors.
- Ask for a specific, small next step.
- Create urgency.
- Promote the next big day.
- Make sure next week is not an off week.