In this episode, I’m going to share with you the one big secret to effectiveness for your live steam and digital ministry.
Answers these questions
- What’s the big secret to effective live streaming?
- What are most megachurches doing wrong?
- How can I prioritize relationships when it comes to live streaming?
Included in this episode
1. When it comes to live streaming and digital, it’s all about relationships.
- Don’t make your live streaming all about people in your community getting to know the church. Make it all about your church getting to know people in your community.
- The goal has to be a meaningful digital ministry, not “likes” or getting people to show up.
“Excellence in relationships is greater than excellence in production.”
2. Questions to ask:
- How do we leverage social media to get to know people?
- What do we need to be doing to get to know people better?
- How can we put ourselves in a position to hear their stories?
3. What does this actually look like?
- What people are looking for from churches today is authenticity.
- This is not about production. This is about relationships.
- This mindset will lead to better metrics and results.
“What you’re doing is simply going to be a coffee table for relationships. You’re setting the table and you better show up. And you better make it all about getting connected with those people. When they show up, you show up, and the ministry begins.”
- Determine to flip the script when it comes to relationships vs. production. Focus on ministering through your digital channels.
Ryan has many years of experience working in the trenches with the local church and has a passion to see churches grow and reach their unique God-given vision. Ryan graduated from Evangel University with a major in Biblical Studies and a minor in Marketing. ... read more