In Part 3, we’ll cover digital game-changers 8-11 from churches who effectively made the leap to all things digital and are thriving right now.
15 Digital Church Game Changers
Churches that make the leap and thrive….
- Don’t copy and paste their in-person experience to digital. They’ve made the shift from large rooms to living rooms. (8:00)
- Lean into what makes digital great. (13:00)
- Create participants, not spectators. (19:00)
- Understand that church is designed to be a community, not a show. Our communities don’t need another show. (24:00)
- Have leaders who are leading the way. Pro tip: If they aren’t leading the way, then they aren’t leaders. (30:00)
- Have transitioned their volunteer teams to new responsibilities and job descriptions. (35:00)
- Are innovating how they do church & help people get connected. (40:00)
- Are setting their church up for a win in the long run. (42:00)
- Are committed to being the church all week long, and know that the full week mindset will be the new normal from here on out. (49:00)
- Understand that excellence in relationships is greater than excellence in production. (52:00)
- Encourage the congregation to help create the weekend experience through crowdsourcing content and conversation. (55:00)
Facebook Live Coaching
See the time codes above to jump to a specific section.
We're three weeks into this leap to all things digital, and Easter is next week! 😲 Today let's walk through 15 GAME CHANGERS from churches who made the leap and are thriving right now. 🙌
Posted by Church Marketing University on Tuesday, March 31, 2020
Ryan is the founder of Church Marketing University, where he helps churches all over the world get more visitors each week. He and his wife, Amy, and daughter, Katelyn, are a part of Summit Park Church in Kansas City, Missouri. Ryan has many years of experie... read more