In Part 3, we’ll cover digital game-changers 8-11 from churches who effectively made the leap to all things digital and are thriving right now.
15 Digital Church Game Changers
Churches that make the leap and thrive….
- Don’t copy and paste their in-person experience to digital. They’ve made the shift from large rooms to living rooms. (8:00)
- Lean into what makes digital great. (13:00)
- Create participants, not spectators. (19:00)
- Understand that church is designed to be a community, not a show. Our communities don’t need another show. (24:00)
- Have leaders who are leading the way. Pro tip: If they aren’t leading the way, then they aren’t leaders. (30:00)
- Have transitioned their volunteer teams to new responsibilities and job descriptions. (35:00)
- Are innovating how they do church & help people get connected. (40:00)
- Are setting their church up for a win in the long run. (42:00)
- Are committed to being the church all week long, and know that the full week mindset will be the new normal from here on out. (49:00)
- Understand that excellence in relationships is greater than excellence in production. (52:00)
- Encourage the congregation to help create the weekend experience through crowdsourcing content and conversation. (55:00)
Facebook Live Coaching
See the time codes above to jump to a specific section.
We're three weeks into this leap to all things digital, and Easter is next week! 😲 Today let's walk through 15 GAME CHANGERS from churches who made the leap and are thriving right now. 🙌
Posted by Church Marketing University on Tuesday, March 31, 2020