Free Church Marketing Assessment
You might want to take the Church Marketing Assessment if you can answer “Yes!” to any of the following questions:
- Do you want to reach more people for Christ?
- Do you desire to see more lives changed?
- Do you long to have a deeper impact on your community?
Aren’t these the reasons we all got into ministry to begin with? Wouldn’t it be great if there was a tool that could help you figure out how to do this? Good news! ???? There is.
A Tool to Help You Reach More People
At Church Marketing University, our goal is to help you get more visitors every single week. We know that only God changes hearts, but we’re fans of using the tools God has given us. In many cases, that means using data to direct our time, energy, and resources.
When it comes to effectively reaching people for Christ, one of the best tools we offer is an evaluation of your church’s current marketing systems. It’s none other than our Church Marketing Assessment.
What is the Church Marketing Assessment?
The Church Marketing Assessment is a short, 20-question survey that will take about 5 minutes to complete. You’ll get your score at the end, and it will tell you how your church is doing in four areas:
- Leadership – We’ll help you assess your church’s current emphasis on reaching your community.
- Guest Experience – This section will help you figure out how you’re doing on hospitality.
- Tools You’re Using – Next, we’ll see if you have the right tools in place to accomplish your vision.
- Your Digital Location – Finally, we’ll take a look at your church’s digital presence.
Why are these four areas important? Well, you need to know where you are right now in order to determine where you need to go. The assessment will teach you how to track your progress. Most importantly, it will help you figure out what success looks like so you can focus on improving in the future.
Using Data to Inform Ministry
Since we created it, more than 2,000 churches have taken the assessment. These results provide incredible data about the differences between churches that are declining, stagnant, and rapidly growing. Churches who are growing have several things in common when it comes to communications and marketing. If your church can incorporate those techniques, one step at a time, growth will happen for you as well.
Obviously, in all we do, churches need to stay focused on the main things – prayer, staying centered on Jesus, and preaching the Gospel. The Church Marketing Assessment can be your first step toward changing from a, “No, we don’t do that well,” to “Yes, we’re making progress there.”
Fun Fact: An attitude of progress has proven to be a great indicator of setting your church up for growth and reaching into your community to impact more people with the life-changing message of the Gospel.
Interpreting Your Church Marketing Assessment Score
This Assessment is NOT a score of the overall value or effectiveness of your church. Rather, it is a way to see if there are additional tools you could be utilizing to reach more people. It’s helpful to churches in all stages of communications:
- Little to No Marketing/Communications: Don’t be discouraged! If you make this a priority, you can turn this weakness into a strength in 1-2 years.
- Fair Amount of Marketing/Communications: You’re ready to take your marketing to the next level so you can continue to impact your city! ???? With a little more focus, you can build a powerful marketing system.
- Strong Marketing/Communications: Marketing is a strength for your church, but chances are you still have some areas you want to improve. This assessment will help bring them to light. The good news is, you can leverage your strength in this area to create an experience where you meet even more visitors each week. We’ll help you figure out where you might need to innovate in order to impact more lives.
The Church Marketing Assessment is not only powerful right now, but can also be used for planning purposes each year. It will tell you where you were, where you are, and where you are headed. That will help you get buy-in from your leadership team. It’ll also help you determine what you need to prioritize in order to get to where you want to go.
At CMU, we see marketing as simply using tools to help you start new relationships. And isn’t building relationships what ministry is all about? We’d be honored to join you on your journey to reach your community in new ways.
Try Church Marketing University FREE & Learn Even More Church Growth Strategies
If you are serious about reaching more people, then you are going to love Church Marketing University! Get a free test drive for your entire team and check out our 30+ courses. Let’s start helping your church see more visitors each week!