Ten Reasons Churches Love Church Marketing University
Is Church Marketing University really worth the investment? Great question! We’re church leaders ourselves, so we know churches must be wise stewards of their God-given resources. So if you’re considering enrolling, here are some ways you can see if CMU is a good fit for your church.
- You can talk to many of the 1,000+ churches we serve in our Church Marketers Facebook group.
- You can check out our testimonials page.
- You can keep reading this article to hear from real-life church leaders & see a list of the top reasons churches love using CMU.
Church Marketing University Review
Michael’s story (pictured below) isn’t unusual… A lot of times, church leaders hear about us after attending an online conference that we’ve sponsored. In the past, we’ve been privileged to sponsor The Social Church Conference, the Engage Conference (from our friends at Text In Church!) and a Facebook Ads Conference.
At special times during the year, we also offer free trials, so you can check out all our courses. The best way to be notified the next time we run that kind of promotion? Join our Facebook group.
In other cases, churches find us after using the free Ultimate Easter Kit (or free, less-awesome versions of our members-only kits). The coaching, combined with the designs and other resources, can set you up to create an experience that impacts your community far beyond the day of the big event.
10 Reasons Churches Love CMU
If we posted all the comments people have left for us, this article would take way too long to read. To save you some time, here are 10 things our members consistently tell us they love about Church Marketing University:
It’s All About Jesus
We believe that the local church has a vital role to play in reaching the world with the Gospel. Because of that, we’ve designed our courses with the goal of long-term discipleship in mind. As a pastor or church leader, you’re already doing everything to can to introduce people to Jesus and show them how to walk with Him in newness of life. Let us partner with you and help you take that message to more people every week.
At Church Marketing University, we don’t think the gospel needs any embellishment. We DO think that the people of God need to be equipped to use the tools available to them in order to further the reach of the gospel. In our coaching and courses, you’ll find relationship-driven strategies that set you up to minister to the people you’re trying to reach, before they even walk through your church’s doors.
We have specific coaching on topics like Photography, Guest Experience, Follow-Up, Branding, Reviews, Social Media, and more! With 30 courses to choose from (and more on the way!), there’s training for everyone on your communications and outreach teams! (And lead pastors, don’t worry! We have a course for you, too.)
Downloads for Every Course
Inside each course, we have downloads that will help you use and implement the teaching in your church! From Course Notes (so you don’t have to re-watch those videos whenever you need a refresher!) to checklists, examples, and extra coaching, our downloads will empower you to get even more done. We’ve invested tens of thousands of dollars in these done-for-you downloads. These alone are worth your investment, even if you never complete one course.
The current year’s Easter Kit is free to everyone, but with a membership to CMU, you get:
- The Ultimate Christmas Kit. Coaching on how to promote your Christmas services for long-term impact, tools for implementation, and tons of gorgeous designs for social media and event branding.
- Mother’s Day Kit. This new release dovetails perfectly with the coaching in our Easter Kit, helping you to plan a fantastic experience so you can invite families back at Easter.
- Archived Kits. If you want to view a resource you remember or use a previous year’s art direction, you have that option as a member!
- Upcoming Kits. The CMU team is developing a ton of new kits in the coming months, and as a member, you’ll have access to them all as soon as they go live.
Members-Only Facebook Group
Have a question for one of our awesome staff people, or for other CMU churches? Post it in our members-only Facebook group. We’ll do our best to make sure you have an answer within 24 hours.
You can text us, schedule a zoom call, or set an appointment to call us the old-fashioned way! Any time you need a question answered, reach out & we’ll take care of you.
Conferences + Bonuses
In addition to our courses, we also have several bonuses that will help you hone your skills and make you look like a hero. Here are just a few of the bonuses available to our CMU members:
- Our Church Generosity Series ($249 value). This alone will increase giving at your church and “pay back” your enrollment many times over.
- Church Audio University
- Live Stream and Video Editing Courses from our partners at Church Hero.
- Access to replay for Conferences like the Social Church Conference and the Facebook Ads Conference.
Awesome Guest Presenters
For each course, we find the top expert in that subject and bring them in as a Guest Presenter. That allows you and your team to hear from experts in church communications, social media, design, and other subjects! Our courses and classes are better because of the wisdom of our guest presenters.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
If you’re wondering whether or not you should take the leap & join CMU, we totally think you should! (Not that we’re biased or anything… ????) But you don’t have to worry if you try it and decide it isn’t for you! We have a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can join the 1,000+ churches that love CMU and see if it can help you see more visitors each week, too!
Okay, I Want to Join… Now What?
Open enrollment is the BEST time to join Church Marketing University! We offer a 67% off discount and you get your second year absolutely free!